Do your legal assistants find it difficult to complete routine legal tasks that can otherwise be easily done? Do your paralegals and administrative staff constantly make costly errors that cost you time and resources as a law firm? If your answer to any of these is yes, then you need The Institute of Paralegal Studies (IOPS)
IOPS is a professional training institute for paralegals and administrative staff of the legal profession.
The Objectives of IOPS are;
- To uphold the highest standards in knowledge, practice and ethics across the paralegal profession which will assist in upholding the rule of law.
- To set competency standards for paralegals who are accountable for their actions in the administration of justice.-
- To introduce the use of technology and research methodologies towards improving effectiveness and efficiency of every paralegal.-
- To offer certification in advanced paralegal training in conjunction with other recognized international institutes.-
- To provide recognition for paralegals, carving a niche for professionals who support the administration of justice. Our core competence is quality and efficiency.
IOPS Training Programmes are Designed for:
- Practice managers for law firms
- Corporate legal assistants
- Court registrars
- Judicial assistants
- Legal assistants in ministries and government agencies
- Legal secretaries in law firms
- Legal secretaries for corporations
- Law clerks and law officers
- Law office assistants and messengers
- Bailiffs, sheriffs and process servers
- Research assistants
- Aspiring paralegals/school leaver