SLA (Service Level Agreement) Manager at Kwik Delivery
SLA (Service Level Agreement) Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 4 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Deadline: Not specified
- The role of the SLA Manager is to ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) for our delivery customers are met according to specifications.
- This includes developing, managing, and administering service management best practices.
- The SLA Manager will also facilitate communication between the operations department and its clients in order to define and maintain the SLAs required for each service.
SLA Manager is responsible for:
- Define, document, agree, monitor, measure, report and review the level of delivery services provided
- Provide and improve relationship and communication with the business and customers
- Ensure that specific and measurable targets are developed for all relevant operational services
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction with the quality of service delivered
- Monitor service performance against SLAs
- Ensure that Operations and the customers have a clear and unambiguous expectation of the level of service to be delivered
- Ensure that proactive measures to improve the levels of service delivered are implemented wherever it is cost-justifiable to do so
- Determine, document and agree requirements for new services
- Produce service reports
- Conduct service reviews and instigate improvements
- Leading and supporting the Service Level Management team.
- Understanding the full scope of the Service Level Management process.
- Ensuring that all your co-workers in projects understand and follow all procedures they are involved with.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Number of services that are not meeting agreed service targets at present
- Number of SLA targets missed
- Number of SLA targets threatened
- Percentage of services covered by SLAs.
- Number of bypasses of the service
- Number and severity of service breaches
- Number of services with timely reports and active service reviews
- Results from Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Documentary evidence that issues raised at service and SLA reviews are being followed up and resolved
- Incidents against the service.
Education / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 5 years of experience in logistics industry
- Excellent MS office skills and MIS reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kwik Delivery on www.linkedin.com to apply