NBA Provides Guidelines For Payment Of Bar Practicing Fees By New Entrants To The Bar
As successful applicants to the Nigerian Bar get set to be called to bar, the Nigerian Bar Association has provided guidelines for the payment of Bar Practicing Fees by the new lawyers in line with extant rules of practice.
According to a statement made available to The Lawyer by the Publicity Secretary of the NBA, Dr. Rapulu Nduka, BPF payments by new entrants to the Bar can only be made through the NBA Online Payment Portal, following the steps shown below:
1. Visit the NBA website: https://nigerianbar.org.ng/nba/nls
2. Type in your Examination number (151043), and Click on “Validate”. Your uploaded details with your full name that corresponds with your examination number will appear.
3. Fill in your personal phone number, email address and select your campus location.
4. Click on make payment and an OTP will be sent to your email and phone number
5. Input the OTP and proceed to choose your payment method. Once your payment is successful you will receive a receipt with a successful status.
For further inquiries or support call:
1. Wole Efuwape – 08035479443
2. Ezekiel David – 07037000903
3. Adewale Adebayo – 08033803724
4. Sime David-West – 08126306930
5. Glory Lawrence – 08036792832
6. Felix Mutua – 07034940105