Male Legal Executive at Hazon Holdings
Male Legal Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 5 – 6 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Deadline: Aug 31, 2021
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Functions & Responsibilities
- Prepare a legal and regulatory compliance checklist and check for 100% compliance;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Ensure that none of the policies and procedures of the Company and its related activities is illegal, unethical, or improper;
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures;
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability develop/implement a corrective action plan for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Manage interactions/ correspondence with regulators and the relevant legal agents.
- Offer dispute resolution advice including matters of recovery claims and actions;
- Liaising with external Lawyer representing the Company in any form of dispute;
- Handle all default-related litigations.
- Drafting and review of contracts, including but not limited to contracts for the provision of goods and services; acquisition of goods and services, partnership contracts, etc;
- Ensure legal documentation of transactions executed by the company;
- Ensure appropriate execution and monitor implementation.
- Provide Legal advice on the relevant laws and regulations as it concerns the business of the Company;
- Draft Legal Opinions when requested.
- Ensure effective and efficient filing system
- Ensure proper custody of sensitive documents
- Ensure proper titles and ownership of the Group’s assets.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree
- 5 – 6 years post-bar experience in Corporate, litigation, SEC and commercial legal practice.
- Must have a working knowledge of investor relations function.
- Must have experience in preparing executive-ready PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to interpret financial statements and understand the financial instruments
- Must have knowledge of legal and statutory filing and reporting requirements.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and customer care are achieved;
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity, transparency and honesty, and must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to flexibly change deadlines and work priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP (enterprise resource planning) etc.
- Vast legal knowledge (corporate and litigation) – local and international
- Legal document drafting – e.g. contracts, agreements, NDA etc.
- Managerial skills
- Knowledge of statutory requirements for business processes relating to the company services.
- N130,000 – N150,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.