Legal Counsel at Unified Payment Services Limited
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 7 – 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Deadline: Aug 20, 2021
- To ensure that the Company’s interests are protected in all legal issues.
- To prepare/review all legal documents between the Company and clients, customers, vendors, partners, etc
- To work with external solicitors to ensure prompt and satisfactory delivery on matters outsourced to external solicitors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Draft and/or review all contracts involving the Company to ensure that the terms are acceptable and favourable to the Company.
- Ensure that proper custody is kept of all business instruments and executed contracts involving the Company.
- Relating with and assisting external solicitors in handling matters for the company
- Relating with the regulatory authorities and filing returns where necessary
- Ensuring legal and other regulatory compliance
- Legal advisory services.
- Interested candidates should possess a BL / LL.B Degree.
- 7 to 10 years post call experience with at least the last five years in financial service or fintech industry or a reputable commercial law firm.
- Thorough understanding of basic legal principles; good knowledge of Law of Contract, Company Law Practice; Legal Drafting etc.
Method of Application
Note: Only candidates with the stated experience should apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to Unified Payment Services Limited on docs.google.com to apply