Lawyer/Solicitor at PJA Legal
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Deadline: Oct 15, 2021
A Leading digital and business law firm is looking to hire a lawyer who will assist the legal teams by preparing and overseeing legal documents and cases. The ideal candidate will handle both internal and external legal affairs, perform legal research, compile legal documents and evidence, and facilitate court proceedings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research on cases and gather pertinent legal information.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and edit drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies, and other legal documents.
- Monitor, study, and develop written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry guidelines, trade journals, and other relevant publications.
- Assist with case preparation including opening and closing arguments, and aiding in court motions or pleadings.
- Daily record keeping with the electronic and physical filing of caseloads.
- Analyze and summarize documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Equivalent Law qualifications.
- 5yrs and above legal professional experience.
- Legal research experience.
- Experience in real estate.
- Experience in drafting legal and business documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- I.T/Digital Savvy.
- Working knowledge of real estate company.
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You must be residing around Lekki/Ajah Environ.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.